Friday 17 October 2014

Briarwood - by A-England

Hello ladies! Tonight we have the second instalment of the A-England swatchathon (if three polishes can count as a 'thon ;) of anything). Tonight polish is the much belated post of Briarwood, collection mate to the fabulous Rose Bower and Briar Rose from the amazing 2013 Burne-Jones collection.  The collection takes its inspiration from the four paintings of The Briar Rose series created by Sir Edward Burne-Jones depicting the fairy tale of the Sleeping Beauty.

Briarwood - A-England - full sunlight
Briarwood - A-England - full sunlight
I'm wearing two easy coats here, with SV topcoat and NE base.  As ever the quality, application and finish are flawless from A-England.  This is a gorgeous complex shade, I'm going to call it reddened brown, and its perfect for Autumn.  I'm surprised it has taken me this long to blog this shade because it was definitely in my top 5 polishes for 2013.  I love love love it!

Briarwood - A-England - natural light
Briarwood - A-England - natural light
This is still one of my top pick polishes, it's really unusual and the holo finish is just so pretty with this shade.  I can't recommend it highly enough.  I loved this whole collection, but Briarwood is definitely the star of the bunch.

You can Buy direct from A-England at http://a-england.co.uk/  RRP is £9 but I got mine on offer for a bargain-a-licous £6, and P&P is free.  Keep an eye out for A-England offers, its a great way to stock your A-England stash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment