Thursday 16 October 2014

Perceval by A-England

Hello ladies :)  Kicking off tonight I have a series of A-England polishes to share with you.  A-England are one of my favourite brands, and hopefully over the course of a few posts you'll see why.  So onto today's offering - this is "Perceval"...

A-England "Perceval" - full sunlight
A-England "Perceval" - full sunlight
Woo mama! There is no other way to describe this shade other than it is the PERFECT metallic red.  Formula, pigmentation, application, finish, all A*.  I love a good metallic red and this is hands down my favourite.  It's perfect for Christmas (which is only 10 weeks away apparently - yikes!).  Every last detail of an A-England polish is quality.  Boutique brand owner Adina knows her stuff.  I also love the titles of the polishes and collections - (usually) inspired by English myth and legend.  Perceval was a knight of King Arthur (at least according to Prof. Wikipedia).

Pictured here I'm wearing two coats with NE base and SV topcoat (hence the tip shrink!).

A-England "Perceval" - indirect natural light
A-England "Perceval" - indirect natural light
I have only ever bought A-England polishes when they have been on offer - occasionally there will be a promotion where shades are typically £6.  There is also a monthly promotion where each month a different 'gem of the month' is picked and sold for £6.  With free P&P this is a mahoosive bargain.  Even the RRP of £9 a bottle is well worth it in my opinion.  Buy direct from A-England at http://a-england.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment